Popüler Yayınlar

24.5.23

My Secondlife Experience!





Second Life is a virtual world where users can create avatars and interact with each other in a 3D environment. The app allows users to explore different virtual locations, attend virtual events, and create their own virtual objects and spaces. It also includes a built-in economy where users can buy and sell virtual goods and services using Second Life's virtual currency. Overall, Second Life provides a unique social and creative experience for its users.



And, creating my own avatar on Secondlife was a totally new experience for me. I'm not a person who play this kind of games so it was a little bit hard for me to get used to the app's itself. But, I can clearly say that it was an amazing experience for me and I am not regretful for experiencing Secondlife!

If you wonder my avatar, here's a link to my avatar's photo( The photo may seem dark but there's no problem with it, I just took the photo in the evening) 

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=102223652892605&set=a.102225652892405 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

VR-AR

  Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) are two types of immersive technologies that enable users to experience a simulated enviro...